How can I get help from the Student Services team?

Use the Student Services course in Schoology to submit a request for assistance.  Your local Student Services team will follow up with you directly. 

What national resources are available for support with food, bills, child care, and other social services?

211 and AuntBertha can connect you to a variety of local social services resources.  Just navigate to their websites and enter your zip code.  In addition, most local governments have set up COVID-19 websites which you can learn more about here.

© Year Up | 2020